Our Corvette urn captures the joys of driving along the open road. The stunning C2 Corvette Stingray inspired our sculpture called “The Mako”. Our fine art piece represents the lines, the engine noise, the wind, and all that make the Corvette an American icon.
This beautiful memorial will be an amazing centerpiece at a funeral or celebration of life ceremony. However, the true value comes when it’s displayed in the home as a loving memorial. See and touch the sculpture every day as an act of remembrance.
Display the sculpture with our without the wooden storage vessel. This allows you to keep the sculpture as an artistic memorial if you scatter or inter the ashes. This Corvette urn is art, and doesn’t look like a cremation urn.
Dimensions – Corvette Cremation Urn Sculpture with Base
- Size: 17 1/2″ long by 8 1/2″ wide by 9 1/2″ tall
- Weight: ~13 lbs
- Standard Corvette Urn Volume: 200 cubic inches
- 200 cubic inches should be sufficient for most people. Our FAQ has more information, but please feel free to contact us with questions or to ask about larger urn volume options.
- Companion Corvette Urn Volume: 300 cubic inches
- Customization options are available.
Visit our resources page to answer your difficult questions.